Live In Carer
Have the ability to work within this unique residential model as a Live In Carer?
We are looking for the right individual who is enthusiastic, reliable, and committed to supporting our client in their own home, and to work closely with their family to provide a healthy and fulfilling life for our client.
- Interested in sharing a home with, and being an ambassador in the community for our client?
- Energetic, innovative and believe in inclusive opportunities for people of all abilities?
- Able to be part of our client's life, including interests, assisting with his personal care and general daily living requirements?
- Able to respect, value and understand their needs?
- Able to work effectively within a team environment, as well as working independently with a creative and innovative approach?
As the Live In Carer you will:
- Share a house rent free
- Share household expenses
- Be paid a salary, including opportunities for salary packaging
- Be employed through Hartley Lifecare
- Attend to personal health, physical and emotional needs/wellbeing
- Shop with and for our client, and prepare healthy balanced meals from fresh food
- Treat the home with respect and maintain a high level of cleanliness
- Have flexible working conditions during the week
- Have alternate weekends off
- Have 4 weeks annual leave
- Hold a First Aid Certificate and current Australian driver's licence
- Work closely with our client's family and Hartley Lifecare.
- Obtain and maintain a working with vulnerable people card.
If you are interested in this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 62824411 to obtain an
Application form, Position Description and Selection Criteria and/or to discuss this position further.
House Supervisor – Disability Support
6 months full time (with the potential to go permanent)
Are you passionate about creating opportunities for people with a disability to live positive and fulfilling lives? Are you enthusiastic, caring, and reliable and believe in inclusive opportunities for people of all abilities?
Due to organisational growth, Hartley Lifecare is now seeking applications for a House Supervisor to lead a team of residential support workers, providing support to one of our clients.
Do you have the ability to work closely with clients and families in decision making? Are you able to motivate and work alongside other team members who are committed to the integration and inclusion of people with a disability in the community?
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated leadership and supervisory skills in the disability sector, excellent communication and the ability to work ‘hands on’ alongside their team to achieve positive outcomes for the people they support. Demonstrated experience and/or training in mental health and behaviours is also required.
A Certificate IV in Disability or an associated qualification is required, along with a current Working with Vulnerable People Card, First Aid Certification and Driver’s License.
After hours and weekend work is required.
Position description is available by contacting or emailing: HR Officer, Hartley Lifecare Ph: (02) 6282 4411, e-mail: email@example.com
Closing Date: 21 August 2017
Residential Support Worker
Hartley Lifecare currently has a 50 hour (per fortnight) position that we are looking to fill with a highly motivated, autonomous person. You will be required to work Tuesday - Friday, with the possibility of working on the weekends. The successful applicant will need to be able to swim as this role will require you to attend swimming sessions with our clients.
Are you passionate about creating opportunities for people with disability to live positive and fulfilling lives? Are you enthusiastic, caring, reliable and believe in inclusive opportunities for people of all abilities?
Do you have the ability to work closely with the families of the people supported? Are you committed to the integration and inclusion of people with a disability in the community?
Applicants should be self-motivated, able to work independently, be reliable, and responsible, have good communication skills and have a passion for the provision of in-home support services to people with disability and their families.
Current Working with Vulnerable People Card, First Aid Certification and Driver's License is essential.
Certificate III in Disability preferred but not essential.
If you are interested in applying for one of these positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an Employment Application Form and a Position description.