We are delighted and honoured that Her Excellency Lady Cosgrove has accepted the role of Patron of Hartley Lifecare.
Her official biography lists her personal interests as including art and architecture, nature and gardens, and she is a keen sports follower. As the wife of our Governor-General, His Excellency General the Honourable Sir Peter Cosgrove AK MC, she also continues a recent tradition of vice-regal patronage.
Lady Cosgrove has been actively involved in the welfare of partners in the defence community and became the inaugural Patron of Partners of Veterans Australia. She has worked with numerous voluntary organisations supporting aged and disabled people, and endangered Australian wildlife.
Board of Management
Hartley Lifecare has a voluntary Board of management consisting of people with wide experience including disability and other community services, business and public administration.
- Mr Geoff Leeper (Chairman)
- Mr Anthony Vincent (Client Representative)
- Mrs Tonia Barnes
- Mr Harris Boulton
- Mr Peter Brown
- Mr Lee Donnelly
- Mr Terry Gallagher
- Mrs Lisa Keeling
- Ms Jenni Vincent
- Mr Benjamin Battisson
- Mr Eric Schick
- Download the Hartley Lifecare Annual Report 2015-16 [PDF: 3.49MB]
- Download the Hartley Lifecare Annual Report 2014-15 [PDF: 5.91MB]
- Download the Hartley Lifecare Annual Report 2013-2014 [PDF: 6.59MB]
- Download the Hartley Lifecare Annual Report 2012-2013 [PDF: 2.44MB]