Life care options for children and adults with physical and complex disabilities.
Provision of high quality residential, recreational, respite and community services for children and adults with physical and complex disabilities.
The Board, Management, staff and volunteers of Hartley Lifecare value:
- Individual potential- The rights of individuals to achieve their maximum potential
- Integrity – Respect, honesty and ethical behaviour towards our clients and stakeholders
- Positive Outcomes – The achievement of positive outcomes for our clients and stakeholders
- Accountability – Decisions and actions that are consistent and transparent
- Teamwork – Teamwork that delivers our agreed vision, desired future and strategic objectives