Dedicated, caring staff members are integral to the high-quality services offered by Hartley Lifecare. We are always interested in hearing from people who are interested in working to help make a positive difference for people with disability for positions as they become available.
Employment opportunities periodically become available for:
- Senior Support Workers
- Residential Support Workers
You must be willing to contribute to a team and be:
- committed to supporting people with disability as individuals with the right to be included in their community and the opportunity to develop their full potential
- responsible and reliable
- willing to work a variety of shifts
Please note: Hartley Lifecare’s Duty of Care Policy requires all employees to obtain and maintain a Working with Vulnerable People Card.
You must have a:
- police check clearance
- driver’s licence
- first aid certificate
- References from previous employment
It is desirable that you have:
- a Certificate III or IV in disability, although traineeship positions are available through employment with Hartley Lifecare
Hartley Lifecare offers exciting career paths, quality training and ongoing support to our employees.
Send your resume and a cover letter to be placed on contact list once positions become available to:
PO Box 5607
Hughes ACT 2605
Fax: (02) 6282 5444