Have the ability to work within this unique residential model as a live in support worker? We are looking for the right individual who is enthusiastic, reliable, and committed to supporting a young man in his own home, and to work closely with his family to provide a healthy and fulfilling life for this young man.
- Interested in sharing a home with, and being an ambassador in the community for this young man?
- Energetic, innovative and believe in inclusive opportunities for people of all abilities?
- Able to be part of a young man’s life, including interests, assisting with his personal care and general daily living requirements?
- Able to respect, value and understand his needs?
- Able to work effectively within a team environment, as well as working independently with a creative and innovative approach?
As the co-resident you will:
- Share a 3-bedroom house rent free
- Share household expenses
- Be paid a salary
- Be employed through Hartley Lifecare
- Attend to s personal health, physical and emotional needs/wellbeing
- Shop with and for, and prepare healthy balanced meals from fresh food
- Treat the home with respect and maintain a high level of cleanliness
- Have school type hours and two evenings off during the week
- Have alternate weekends off
- Have 4 weeks annual leave
- Hold a Senior First Aid Certificate, current Australian driver’s licence and car
- Work closely with this young man’s family and Hartley Lifecare.
- Obtain and maintain a working with vulnerable people card.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email email@example.com for an Employment Application Form and a Position description.
Ph: (02) 6282 4411