Raised so far
Register your details, choose your fitness target category and link your new #HARTR8 page with your Strava and Social Media Accounts. Use our hashtag #HARTR8 when sharing.
Throughout the month of August, start work on completing your fitness target. Make sure you log your data on your #HARTR8 page to keep your donors up to date on your efforts.
Spread the word on your workouts and raise much needed funds for Hartley Lifecare. Each participant will have a fundraising target of $250, but we challenge you to go higher.
- Tommy McGrath just donated $56.16
- The Rat just donated $104.00
- Carmel just donated $26.00
- Pam Hughes just donated $20.80
- Jeff and Jen Buchanan just donated $56.16
- Jason & Brooke Pye just donated $100.00
- Samantha Grey-Reitz just donated $56.16
- Sandy Ribeiro just donated $52.00
- Anonymous just donated $104.00
- Jen Shallcross just donated $40.00
- Julie Foster just donated $40.00
- James just donated $56.16
- Colin Roe just donated $100.00
- Laura Wong just donated $31.20
- Diana Roe just donated $104.00
- Irene Kelly just donated $20.80
- Greg Chapman just donated $31.20
- David stubbings just donated $50.00
- Jenni just donated $104.00
- Lucille Roe just donated $104.00
#HARTR8 FOR HARTLEY 2020
Established in 1962, Hartley Lifecare (Hartley) is a Canberra-based not-for-profit organisation providing supported accommodation for people with disability, their families and carers. Originally established to provide a learning facility and therapy support service for children and adults, Hartley has grown extensively to support clients in over 30 homes across the ACT. Over the last six decades, families have grown to rely on and trust Hartley to deliver high quality, person centred support.
As we move toward 2023, Hartley will continue to maintain and build upon these strong foundations, ensuring that our clients and their families have opportunities to live their best life. Hartley Lifecare relies on NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) funding, corporate partners and individual donors as well as special events to raise the funds needed to enable us to expand and enhance the services we provide to people living with disability in our local community.