Current Position Openings
Are you interested in a flexible opportunity?
One that will give you the chance to contribute to the community and provide you with a sense of purpose?
Hartley Lifecare has an exciting opportunity for a new Hall Market Assistant to work at our monthly Hall Markets. This position will ideally suit someone who is semi-retired/retired and is physically fit to ensure they can complete the inherent requirements of the position.
The assistant’s role will be to help the Market Manager and Markets team to set up, deliver and support in the running of one of Hartley’s primary fundraising events. This role will be fun and enjoyable whilst also being demanding with various heavy lifting tasks involved.
The role will be approximately 24 hours of work for the month on the Market weekend (the first weekend of each month, expect January) providing great flexibility for the successful applicant.
The successful candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic and responsible
- Be strong or physically fit to assist with heavy lifting
- Have a drivers licence (essential)
- Have a First Aid Certificate and WWVP check or a willing to obtain
- Understanding of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and possess a NDIS certificate of completion?https://training.ndiscommission.gov.au/login/index.php
- A completed Infection Control – COVID 19 certificate found at https://www.health.gov.au/resources/apps-and-tools/covid-19-infection-control-training
If you are interested in applying for this role or have any further questions, please contact the HR Officer at email@example.com