The Hartley Cycle Challenge
Friday 23rd - Monday 26th November, 2018
Raised so far
OVER 3 DAYS
The Cycle Challenge is a unique, annual event, critical to supporting the work of Hartley Lifecare. The Challenge also helps to raise awareness of people living with disability and funds raised from this event support our ongoing work in providing accommodation, respite and community programs.
22 teams of 12 cyclists will ride from Canberra to Mt Kosciusko and return, a distance of 450 kms.
Each team has 2 dedicated support crew to accompany them the entire journey and we also have over 30 volunteers who help across the entire weekend to ensure the cyclists are safe, comfortable and well fed.
The teams are registered months in advance of the event, however they do sometimes have vacancies for new riders. If you are interested in riding in the Cycle Challenge please contact email@example.com and we’ll try and get you into an established team.
The Cycle Challenge is Hartley Lifecare’s major annual fundraiser
The riders participation in this event and their hard work and team effort toward raising funds makes a major contribution to the mission of Hartley Lifecare to provide excellence in accommodation and life options for people with physical and complex disabilities
Hartley Lifecare and those we support are incredibly grateful to these dedicated supporters.
Donate and help
You can help a team reach their fundraising goal and in turn help a person with disability in your community by clicking on the Donate button and making a donation.
Hartley Lifecare relies on NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) funding, corporate partners and individual donors as well as special events to raise the funds needed to enable us to expand and enhance the services we provide to people living with disability in our local community.
- Duncan MacLennan just donated $57.20
- Richard Wheen just donated $104.00
- Treisha Hemaridis just donated $52.00
- Alistair Pound just donated $57.20
- Andrew Mitchell just donated $41.60
- Kathy Scott just donated $100.00
- Susan Lea Lea just donated $56.16
- Wax Monkey just donated $1818.18
- Resolution Cogent just donated $510.00
- Brett Taylor just donated $40.00
- Julieanne Strachan just donated $25.00
- Bethany Freeman-Chandler just donated $27.04
- David and Elizabeth Waddell just donated $54.00
- Rosa Ferranda just donated $20.00
- Siann Taylor just donated $104.00
- Department Health just donated $1188.30
- Martin Janett just donated $26.00
- Richard Hanly just donated $500.00
- Megan Hau just donated $26.00
- Prem Bhagat just donated $52.00