The Hartley Cycle Challenge
Friday 24th - Monday 27th November, 2017
Raised So Far
OVER 3 DAYS
The Cycle Challenge is a unique, annual event, critical to supporting the work of Hartley Lifecare. The Challenge also helps to raise awareness of people living with disability and funds raised from this event support our ongoing work in providing accommodation, respite and community programs.
22 teams of 12 cyclists will ride from Canberra to Mt Kosciusko and return, a distance of 450 kms.
Each team has 4 dedicated support crew to accompany them the entire journey and we also have over 30 volunteers who help across the entire weekend to ensure the cyclists are safe, comfortable and well fed.
The teams are registered months in advance of the event, however they do sometimes have vacancies for new riders. If you are interested in riding in the Cycle Challenge please contact email@example.com and we’ll try and get you into an established team.
The Cycle Challenge is Hartley Lifecare’s major annual fundraiser
The riders participation in this event and their hard work and team effort toward raising funds makes a major contribution to the mission of Hartley Lifecare to provide excellence in accommodation and life options for people with physical and complex disabilities
Hartley Lifecare and those we support are incredibly grateful to these dedicated supporters.
Donate and help
You can help a team reach their fundraising goal and in turn help a person with disability in your community by clicking on the Donate button and making a donation.
Hartley Lifecare relies on NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) funding, corporate partners and individual donors as well as special events to raise the funds needed to enable us to expand and enhance the services we provide to people living with disability in our local community.
- Patricia Stone just donated $20.00
- AMP Donation just donated $1000.00
- Workplace Giving just donated $56.00
- Ruth Chatterton just donated $50.00
- Matthew Reid just donated $140.00
- Nicole Maron just donated $25.00
- Martin Briggs just donated $104.00
- Michael Nicholls just donated $100.00
- David Hicks just donated $100.00
- Luke Keogh just donated $57.20
- Andrew Weekes just donated $56.16
- Michael Beaumont just donated $57.20
- Mandy Stitt just donated $57.20
- Anonymous just donated $15.00
- John Coote just donated $300.00
- Celeste White just donated $27.04
- Patrick Cremen just donated $52.00
- Millie Paton just donated $55.20
- Saad Shamsi just donated $5.20
- Kate Freebody just donated $250.00